What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a professional process that optimizes your website for a list of keywords to rank better in natural results
of search engines (SERPs) such as Google, Yahoo!, MSN, etc.
To receive considerable traffic from the search engines, your website must be at least in the Top 30 positions within
the search results, and preferably within the Top 10, considering the fact that approximately 90% of the searchers do
not look past 3rd page.
Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Motto and Model
Easy Business Needs is constantly working towards our SEO Motto :
Attain Visibility, Sustain Results & Convert Leads
Our long term investment in research and analysis to keep up with the ever changing
search engine algorithms and technologies will help us in implementing the most updated changes onto your website.
Our Organic Search Engine Optimization Strategic Services Include:
Proper keyword analysis and selection will help to build a stronger foundation for your SEO campaign. Poor selection
of wrong keywords will only result in high bounce rates, poor conversions and little search volumes.
- We perform predictive queries to determine the level of search traffic within your industry and
the associated search terms with sufficient search volume.
- Conversion possibility is evaluated against the level of search traffic to achieve high quality search
- Evaluation will be performed on the competitiveness of the targeted keywords to determine the type of
on-page and off-page strategies to be applied in the SEO campaign.
Proper HTML codings and design structure is required to deliver proper message to the search robots and assist
them to crawl easily within your website.
- Is the site's design structure suitable for a successful SEO campaign?
- We will modify and optimize the HTML codings of the website.
- We will evaluate the navigation structure, keywords density as well as other miscellaneous factors such as inclusion
site maps, 404 error pages, etc.
Site popularity can be boosted by building quality and relevant links from other sites. Easy Business Needs adhere
strictly to the link building guidelines provided by Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Common mediums used by our team include:
- Directory Submission
- Article Syndication
- RSS Feeds
- And Much More
Content has always be seen as the most important factor in our industry. With the proper selection of keywords in place,
do you have necessary content to compete for the targeted keywords?
Unique content can differentiate itself from millions of other pages in the search engines while compelling content helps
to attract high quality links from other relevant sites. With that in mind, quality content is the key to attaining and
sustaining superior organic search engine results
Recently with the introduction of the Universal Search Concept, new types of content are now available and have the
potential to rank for targeted search terms. Types of content include:
- Textual Content
- Video Content
- Audio Content
- User Generated Content (UGC)
- Press Releases
- Locations such as Google Local
- And Much More
PRESS RELEASE STRATEGY
Analysts, researchers and journalists are increasingly relying on major search engines for their researches.
Your company could receive increasing online traffic, if your press releases fall within one of the sources used by them.
98% of reporters go online daily...73% to find press releases...92% for article research.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS) EVALUATION
CMS has been getting popular among many new and major sites, however a huge number of CMS softwares deployed in the past
aren't search engine friendly. Is your CMS website search friendly for the robots?
Our consultants will evaluate your CMS and provide recommendations to enhance your content management system.
- Are your URLs search engine friendly?
- Does your CMS uses SESSION IDs or forced cookies?
- Do your pages contain unique title and meta tags?
- Does the navigation structure provide ease of navigation for both humans and robots?