Search Engine Marketing - Pay Per Click Management Services
"By 2010, online marketers will spend $7 billion dollars on PPC advertising (Jupiter Research)."
Your website will be guaranteed front page exposure for the chosen keywords. Gain new leads and boost your
Return On Investments (ROI) while lowering your advertising costs with our PPC Management Services.
Pay-Per-Click Campaign is now the most dominant form of online marketing & advertising. There has never
been an easier and faster way to deliver your marketing message to people searching for your products or services.
Guaranteed Placement PPC Services Include
CAMPAIGN SET-UP AND KEYWORD RESEARCH
Setting up a successful Pay Per Click Campaign is a time consuming process which involves the following:
- Embarking on keyword research and selection. A typical SEM-PPC campaign may involve hundreds to thousands of targeted keywords.
- There are various search engines and sites offering PPC services. Which are the ones that best meet your
objectives and what are the differences between them?
- Your bidding prices for different keywords will affect their positions on the ads display. What is the best pricing to offer?
- Is your ad copy compelling and unique? An effective ad copy will result in higher conversion rate.
- Often or not, landing pages determine the conversion rates and ROI of a PPC campaign. We create effective landing
pages to measure results and increase ROI.
KEYWORDS BIDDING MANAGEMENT
Pay Per Click listings work around a model where prices for individual keywords vary from time to time. Constant
monitoring and adjusting is necessary to ensure your bids will always achieve efficient and cost effective results.
Our PPC Professionals can:
- Increase click through rates through increased keywords relevancy.
- Target ad copy towards geographical locations.
- Create compelling and unique ad copy to improve conversions.
- Create effective landing pages to ensure higher ROI.
- Adjust ppc campaign to deliver cost effective and efficient results.
- Lower costs by eliminating non-converting or non-performing clicks.
CAMPAIGN TRACKING AND REPORTING
Success of a PPC Campaign is measured through constant tracking, analysis and reporting. Our analysis, tracking
and reporting are done on a regular basis to determine:
- Click Through Rates.
- Bounce Rates and Conversion Rates.
- Percentage of converting clicks.
- Costs of Clicks Vs Effectiveness of Clicks.
- Performance of various geographical locations.
- Importance of impressions VS Marketing Objectives